to the home of Zimmerman Youth Basketball
3 on 3 Basketball Registration is open: http://www.zyba.us/…/899144-spring-3-on-3-league-information
This league offers an exciting, affordable opportunity to enhance individual and team skills. The smaller team size increases offensive and defensive opportunities for each player as well as encourages teamwork through basic fundamental team play (pick and rolls, give and go’s, back door cuts, etc.) The intent of this program is to provide a fun, competitive learning environment for all players. This is a “non-coached” league. Players can form their own teams and will play two 20-minute games per day and an end-of-league tournament.
• Complete TEAM registration forms must be received by Friday, March 20th in order to make the schedule.
• If you are an individual looking for a team you can register on line or mail in registration but please send an email Jill Reinking, email@example.com so we can find you a team.
• Any registrations received after March 20th will need to pay a $20 additional fee. (Late registering can elect to order t-shirts for an additional $6.00 a shirt.)
• Schedules will be posted on-line by March 26, 2015 at www.zyba.us
• Register for the division of your oldest player, unless you choose to play up. Ability levels can vary greatly within each division.
• Boys and Girls Age Brackets for the league are: 3-5 Grade, 6-8 Grade and 9-11 Grade
• There are NO COACHES! The kids are in charge of their team at games.
• Games are played on Sundays at Zimmerman High School, Sunday March 29, April 12, and April 19 and SATURDAY April 25. Tournament: Sunday, May 3, 2015.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need more information. We hope you can take advantage of this opportunity!
Thank you for visiting the Zimmerman Youth Basketball Assocation website! We plan on using our site as a primary communication tool. As our webmaster is making frequent changes, please check back often.
Social Media: Facebook