to the home of Zimmerman Youth Basketball
Register online at https://zbyb.sportngin.com/register/form/447691992 or mail form and check to: ZYBA – PO Box 182 - Zimmerman, MN 55398
Registration will also be available the first week of the Skills and Drills Sessions June 8th and 10th. Questions? Please email email@example.com to address any concerns or questions.
For more info, check out http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/document/0074/5307/Zimmerman_Summer_Skill_and_Drills.pdf.
Register today online at https://zbyb.sportngin.com/register/form/359102779 (checks made payable to ZYBA). Or mail form and check to: ZYBA – PO Box 182 - Zimmerman, MN 55398
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to address any concerns or questions.
For more information, http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/document/0074/4691/Zimmerman_Summer_Evening_Camp.pdf.
4-day camps (mainly for in-house and younger traveling players)
Boys and girls entering 2nd – 6th grade
During July and August
Locations: Eagan, Maple Grove, Chanhassen, Mahtomedi, Minnetonka, Spring Lake Park, East Ridge, Buffalo, Prior Lake and the JCC
2-day Advanced Skills Clinics (mainly for older more advanced players)
Boys and girls entering grades 6th – 8th
During July and August
Locations: Wayzata, Eden Prairie, Anoka-Ramsey Community College and East Ridge
For more information, http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/document/0074/4083/2015_Summer_Camp_Flier.pdf.
3 on 3 Basketball schedule is available at http://www.zyba.us/…/899144-spring-3-on-3-league-information
This league offers an exciting, affordable opportunity to enhance individual and team skills. The smaller team size increases offensive and defensive opportunities for each player as well as encourages teamwork through basic fundamental team play (pick and rolls, give and go’s, back door cuts, etc.) The intent of this program is to provide a fun, competitive learning environment for all players. This is a “non-coached” league. Players can form their own teams and will play two 20-minute games per day and an end-of-league tournament.
• Complete TEAM registration forms must be received by Friday, March 20th in order to make the schedule.
• If you are an individual looking for a team you can register on line or mail in registration but please send an email Jill Reinking, email@example.com so we can find you a team.
• Any registrations received after March 20th will need to pay a $20 additional fee. (Late registering can elect to order t-shirts for an additional $6.00 a shirt.)
• Schedules will be posted on-line by March 26, 2015 at www.zyba.us
• Register for the division of your oldest player, unless you choose to play up. Ability levels can vary greatly within each division.
• Boys and Girls Age Brackets for the league are: 3-5 Grade, 6-8 Grade and 9-11 Grade
• There are NO COACHES! The kids are in charge of their team at games.
• Games are played on Sundays at Zimmerman High School, Sunday March 29, April 12, and April 19 and SATURDAY April 25. Tournament: Sunday, May 3, 2015.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need more information. We hope you can take advantage of this opportunity!
Thank you for visiting the Zimmerman Youth Basketball Assocation website! We plan on using our site as a primary communication tool. As our webmaster is making frequent changes, please check back often.
Social Media: Facebook